Friday, February 18, 2011

5 interest of Callan Mcliffe


5 things about Callan Mcliffe

In the new movie of Callan Macliffe which released on Friday, he played an interesting role with aliense.

5 most interesting things about Callan Mcliffea

1. Wished to be a doctor

Callan Mcliffe a doctor? Isn’t it an interesting news. Every one will be very confused hearing this news. But it was a wish of actor Callan Mcliffe. He never think that he would be an actor. His favourite subject was science in school. McAuliffe tells PEOPLE. "But after I started to do some acting gigs, I thought it wasn't a bad thing … I said to myself, 'I might as well keep riding this bus until the wheels fall off.' "

2. Interest in music

He was very much interested in music . wherever music he was there. McAuliffe says that although he can't read music, he can play it by ear. "I can play songs that I hear from a movie and just play it a few times on the keyboard," he says. "I will hit all the notes on the keyboard until I find the right key, and then I will play the rest of the song." Besides the piano, McAuliffe can also play the guitar, banjo and the drums.

3. was not expected to him Glee


It was not expected for him that he would be in Glee. McAuliffe says. "I think I would be more embarrassed than anything if I had to sing on television," he says. "I guess if I was invited onto the show, I could play the banjo and sit in the corner and let Dianna do the singing. She's amazing."

4. Interest in karate

Callan Mcliffe , the very young actor is now learning karate. He likes karate very much and he also wants some benefit of learning karate in his shooting life also. So he is practicing karate with great attention. Now he feels more power. He says"I can run up a wall and do a back flip – that's the most impressive thing that I can do”.

5. Interest in chores

Callan Mcliffe has no girl friend yet. And he is very happy with his budding Hollywood career. He dose his all shorts of household chores with great interest and even he likes to do that. ," McAuliffe says. "I wash the dishes and sweep the floor … I'm sweeping the floor quite a lot, and my mum always expects me to get a broom and swagger it across the floor all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment