Reese Witherspoon thought About Robert Pattinson
Resser Witherspoon is on the way to marry her own leading man Robert Pattison, the Oscar winner. She thinks that he will be her best life partner.
She thinks to her very lucky to marry Robert Pattison. She spoke to Entertainment Tonight about there upcoming movie Water of Elephant. Actually it is their first movie they are performing together.
In the eye of Witherspoon Robert Pattinson is just amazing, wonderful, and the nicest guy. She says, "I mean, he's just so good looking and he's a really nice person”.
the film Water of Elephant which arrives on theaters on April 22 it’s an amazing film. In this film Robet Pattinson played as Witgerspoon’s son in Vanity Fair and it only ended up on the cutting room floor. But still she has a nice memory of first seeing the actor. She says………..
"He was walking down this corridor and I turned to the director and I said, 'That's my son? He's so good looking,' " she says. "I was like, 'He's so hot!' "
No comments:
Post a Comment